Three Simple Words Category: Books » Harry Potter Censor: G Genre: Romance Reviews: 10 Author: California Love Font Size: Bigger (+) - Smaller (-) Three Simple Words Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot and anyone you don't recognize. The song Dreaming of You is owned by the greatest Singer, Selena. and the song Back at One belongs to Brian Mcknight. A/N: just a short romance about Harry and Ginny. It was time for the music compition. "Fist up is ginny weasley!!!!!!!!!" Lee Jordan yelled to the crowed that had gathered. Ginny nervously stepped up to the the microphone. today, she planned on winning harry over. she took a deep breath as the music started playing. harry was standing only a few feet away watching her. Late at night when all the world is sleeping I stay up and think of you And I wish on a star that somewhere you are Thinking of me too she looks right at harry while singing. He stares her in the eye. they stare at each other. she feels like she's seeing into his soul. she always thought the eyes were the doors to the soul. she continued: Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight Till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be Than here in my room dreaming about you and me Wonder if you ever see me And I wonder if you know I'm there If you looked in my eyes Would you see what's inside Would you even care? I just wanna hold you close But so far all I have a dreams of you So I wait for the day And the courage to say how much I love you Yes I do! I'll be dreaming of you tonight Till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be Than here in my room dreaming about you and Corazón I can't stop dreaming of you No puedo dejar de pensar en ti I can't stop dreaming Cómo te necesito I can't stop dreaming of you Mi amor, cómo te extraño She smiles at him and he smiles back. somehow, she feels as if everything is gonna be the way she always dreamed. he was smiling at her like he had never smiled at her before. It was a oft smile. A smile full of love. she loved it. Late at night when all the world is sleeping I stay up and think of you And I still can't believe That you came up to me and said "I love you" I love you too! Now I'm dreaming with you tonight Till tomorrow and for all of my life And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be Than here in my room dreaming of you endlessly Dreaming of you tonight Till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be Than here in my room I'll be dreaming of you tonight Endlessly And I'll be holding you tight Dreaming...with you...tonight! she finished and found a stunned crowd. it passed and they all screamed and applauded. she bowed and walked of stage. Next up was harry. Harry's P.O.V I watched as she sang. her voice so wonderful. she was staring at him the whole time she sang. her eyes searching his.It was like, everything she said, was true. stop it potter! she doesn't love you! she was just trying to find something to distract her from the huge crowd. she was nervous. that's all. But, then as she finished, she smiled at him. her eyes. he couldn't tear his gaze from her. her eyes were full of something harry never thought he would see. love. he smiled back and suddenly he knew. Ginny loved him. harry was the happiest man on earth! she walked by and said ,"you're up, harry." he nodded. that was all he could do. He went on stage and started singing a deep voice. the words that came out of his mouth surprised him. This wasn't what he had been planning to sing! It's undeniable that we should be together It's unbelievable how I used to say that I'd fall never The basis is need to know if you don't know just how I feel Then let me show you now that I'm for real If all things in time time will reveal Yeah... He looked straight at Ginny as he sang. he and Ginny were the only people in the world right now. everything faded as he sang. to her. only her. One - you're like a dream come true Two - just wanna be with you Three - Girl its plain to see that you're the only one for me Four - repeat steps one through three Five - make you fall in love with me If ever I believe my work is done then I'll start back at one... So Incredible the way things work themselves out And all emotional once you know that its all about, hey And undesirable for us to be apart Never would of made it very far Cause you know you got the keys to my heart One - you're like a dream come true Two - just wanna be with you Three - Girl its plain to see that you're the only one for me Four - repeat steps one through three Five - make you fall in love with me If ever I believe my work is done then I'll start back at one... Say farewell to the dark of night I see the coming of the sun I feel like a little child whose life has just begun You came and breathed new life Into this lonely heart of mine You threw out the life line just in the nick of time... One - you're like a dream come true Two - just wanna be with you Three - Girl its plain to see that you're the only one for me Four - repeat steps one through three Five - make you fall in love with me If ever I believe my work is done then I'll start back at one... The song ended. He looked right into her eyes. I Love You. he mouthed. Her whole face lit up when he did. She mouthed I Love You Too, back. This time, Harry's face lit up. He had found the girl of his dreams. Ginny Weasley. he walked backstage to Ginny, pulled her into his arms and kissed her. They pulled apart and said, I love You. THE END after A/N: Do you like? I really hope you all like this as much I do. also Selena was the greatest Spanish/American, oh hell, THEE greatest singer of all time! Review Story ( be a responsible reader and write a review) Title: Three Simple Words Name: Email: (optional) Review: If you feel that this entry violates any of the guidelines set by FanFiction.Net please click here to notify the staff.