Til Death Do Us Part Category: Books » Harry Potter Censor: PG-13 Genre: Romance/Drama Reviews: 9 Author: Borgin Font Size: Bigger (+) - Smaller (-) 'Til Death Do Us Part by Borgin (borgin@legendary.co.uk) "So here we are at the start of this road Together building castles in the air Words we don't need without you I don't breathe Forever building castles in the air." - "Castles in the Air," B*witched "Congratulations, Ginny." That was my brother Ron. "It's not every day you see your sister marrying you're best friend." "No, it's not," I agree. Ron and I are like all siblings. We fight, but deep down we greatly appreciate and love each other. I look, once again, into the eyes of my groom. I knew we were meant to be together. How can you love someone if you have not experienced the joy of adult relations? We both were virgins when we married, but both of us for different reasons. I was brought up on the values of abstinence, but Harry only stayed away from those temptations because of me. I knew other girls prettier and more attractive than I had tempted him, but we had great love and respect for each other. Both of us loved our marriage vows. "For richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, 'til death do us part." However, our deaths did not end the marriage. It was Maria's. We had twin girls early in our marriage, Maria and Cecelia. Maria died early in her life, but Harry could not bear it. Maria was his child, and he could not bear to see her go. I tried to stay strong, keep my husband together, but my efforts were no use. I reminded Harry of Maria, but it was too much for him. We separated, but never divorced. I did not see him again until Cecelia's last day of secondary school. She was eighteen, stepped off the school train, and squealed, "Daddy!" I turned to look. There he was, as handsome as he was the night we were married. "Ginny, you still love me, don't you?" We have been a happy couple since that day, exactly sixteen years after he disappeared from my life. Review Story ( be a responsible reader and write a review) Title: Til Death Do Us Part Name: Email: (optional) Review: If you feel that this entry violates any of the guidelines set by FanFiction.Net please click here to notify the staff.