dtoxopeu@ccs.carleton.ca - Deanna Toxopeus **** Well Nibor and I have decided that since the show we love dearly has gone the way of the dodo bird, that it was time for one great last stab at the fun poll. Most of you might remember this from last year, we've added questions and made a few changes. Please fill out the questionaire and send it to me (dtoxopeu@ccs.carleton.ca) before 6:00 pm (EDT), Friday, May 17, 1996. DON'T FLOOD THE LIST/NEWSGROUP AS I WON'T COUNT THOSE ANSWERS. I keep track of the answers, so please answer only once. Anyone can answer, including people who worked on the show. Without further ado . . . All questions (unless otherwise specified) refer to all the combine episodes of the first, second, and third season. If you prefer not to answer any of the question, place a "N/A" (not applicable) in the space. *Numbers after character names refer to which season they appeared 1. Which one episode deserves to be place in a time capsule and preserved for future generations: 2. Which one episode should be declared a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY: 3. Best Episode by the season: a) Season 1 b) Season 2 c) Season 3 4. Wost Episode by the season: a) Season 1 b) Season 2 c) Season 3 5. The episode that was the worst rip-off of another TV series or movie: 6. The Most Outstanding Season Overall (1/2/3): 7. Best Title ("seaQuest DSV" (1/2), "seaQuest 2032" (3), or anyone of its nicknames like "landQuest" (2), "bayQuest 90210" (2), etc.): 8. In an all out Street Fighter brawl between Captain Nathan Bridger (1/2) and Captain Oliver Hudson (3), who'd kick butt: 9. In an all out Cat Fight reminiscent of Dynasty between the rival seaQuest doctors, Dr. Kristen Westphalan (1), Dr. Wendy Smith (2), and Dr. Perry (3), who'd triumph as Queen of seaQuest: 10. If Krieg and Piccolo were locked in a room together, who'd be killed off first: 11. Which version of Commander Ford is your favourite; The Military Ford (1), The Slightly More Social Ford (2), The Besotted Ford (3): 12. Through some sort of weird time tunnel, the seaQuests from all three seasons appear in one place. In a battle to the death, which seaQuest crew (1, 2, or 3) would reign supreme: 13. In yet another Battle to the Death of the Boy Geniuses, Lucas Wolenczak (seaQuest), Quinn Mallory (sliders), and Wesley Crusher (ST:TNG) are pitted against each other, who'd be the last one standing: 14. The character you are most likely to save from a sinking seaQuest (by the season) a) Season 1 b) Season 2 c) Season 3 15. The character you are most likely to fire out the torpedo tube: (by the season) a) Season 1 b) Season 2 c) Season 3 16. The one character (overall) you'd love to see DIE: 17. Which character would you just love to give one good slap or punch to: 18. If you were psychic, who'd be the one character you'd love to read their mind (the laws against unsolicited scanning have just been repealed! Not like they were actually observed on the show anyways.) 19. The one character you wouldn't mind doing mouth-to-mouth recitation on: 20. The most underdevelopped character: 21. The most overused character (the one who caused you to scream "No not another show!!!"): 22. Freakiest Freak of All Time (Wendy the Psychic (2), Piccolo the Fish-boy (2/3), Freddie the Chippy (3), Mermaids (1), Clay the Psi-borg (2), etc.): 23. Cheesiest Monster that other B-Movie Monsters would laugh at (Neptune (2), Man Eating Plants (2), Giant Prehistoric Crocodile (2), etc.): 24. The Eviliest Villian (human or otherwise who are truly evil from the series and not a particular NBC executive or producer): 25. The Villian that puts the "Cheese" in Cheesiness: 26. The next crewmember mostly likely to be seduced under Loni's spell: 27. The crewmember most likely to use Whip Cream... on their "ice cream" ;-) (wink, wink): 28. The Best Hair of All Time (Bridger's beard (2), Hudson's lack of (3), Ortiz's long locks (2), etc.): 29. The Worst Hair of All Time (Lucas' impersonation of River Phoenix (3), Ortiz's long locks (2), etc.) 30. Best Death Scene (doesn't have to be a main character): 31. The Cutest Couple of All Time (to qualify, they must have or had romantic ties, crushes count, too): 32. The Dynamic Duo (Darwin & Bridger (1/2), Piccolo & Dagwood (2/3), Lucas & his computer (1/2/3), Hudson & Almost Ex-Wife Elaine (3), etc.): 33. The Spawn of Freakiness (pick one *male* and one *female* character from any season, that if they ever had a child together, it would be the the weirdest and scariest): 34. The Person Most Likily To Still Have A Career After seaQuest: 35. Who needs to take more acting lessons: 36. Most Annoying Voice: 37. The Coolest Sighting of a seaQuest actor in a movie or TV show outside of seaQuest: 38. Coolest guest star of all time: 39. The Worst guest star of all time: 40. Person who represents what it means to be a Questie (whose dedication to this series goes above and beyond the call of duty): That's it. Remember - get it into me by May 17, 1996 by 6:00pm (EDT) otherwise it doesn't count! Off to build an ark for the flood. ****