[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: A sequel to 'The Greater Good' which is set in New Pacifica. It's time to make things right.
Rated: Teenage Audience [PG-13]
Categories: At New Pacifica Characters: None
Ships: Danziger / Devon
Fanfiction type: None
Challenges:
Series: The Path Of Least Resistance
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 27600 Read: 48482
Published: 12/01/2008 Updated: 14/01/2008
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Amblin and Universal own it. Whatever.

Author's notes: A huge thanks to FCB Kate and to Manuela for their beta and for all of their wonderful help.

More author's notes: This is the sequel to my fic, "The Greater Good." I'll summarize it for you, so you don't have to go back and read it again. Devon became sick and was placed in a cryotube to prevent her death. The Edenites discovered that the reason for her illness was because she lacked a bio-stat implant. Because Eben's chip was too damaged and Bennett's crew didn't have implants, the group had originally planned to carry onward to New Pacifica and would return for Devon when a chip either could be manufactured or became available after the colony ship arrived. However, before they could leave, the Terrians dreamed to Alonzo and explained that it was imperative that Devon was healed as quickly as possible. Apparently, the Terrians had foreseen the future and, if things had remained as they were and Devon hadn't been restored to leadership in time to greet the colony ship, all would be lost. The colonists would have rejected the planet and, ultimately, the planet would have rejected humanity. A change in their destiny had to be made. To achieve this, Danziger's bio-chip was removed and implanted into Devon. During the operation(s), Danziger met Devon on the Dreamscape to say good-bye. She woke up to find that she was healed and John was now the one in the cryochamber. The story ends with Devon, True and the rest of Eden Advance leaving Danziger behind and reinitiating their journey to New Pacifica.

Timeline: New Pacifica, approximately twenty-eight months after the events of "The Greater Good."

1. Chapter 1 by Allison McDonnell [Reviews - 0] (2297 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Allison McDonnell [Reviews - 0] (3850 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Allison McDonnell [Reviews - 0] (2520 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Allison McDonnell [Reviews - 0] (4732 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Allison McDonnell [Reviews - 0] (3210 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Allison McDonnell [Reviews - 0] (5467 words)

7. Chapter 7 by Allison McDonnell [Reviews - 0] (2470 words)

8. Chapter 8 by Allison McDonnell [Reviews - 0] (3054 words)

Andy's Earth 2 Fan-fiction Archive
Skin modified for this site by Andy, original skin 'simple_machine' created by Kali - Icons by Mark James - Based on Default SMF Skin