[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Sarah W. is a council operative and was assigned to be mother to one of syndrome children and become friends with Devon. She should also supervise Julia and make casual reports to the Council. Instead Sarah becomes attached to the boy and decides to betray the Council (of which the Council is aware). At debriefing she steals EA files and helps *her Son* to survive. She also sends newscasts about EA destruction to the Eden Advance ship.
Rated: Teenage Audience [PG-13]
Categories: Before First Contact Characters: Devon, Julia
Ships: None
Fanfiction type: Story
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8422 Read: 15051
Published: 21/04/2008 Updated: 22/04/2008
Story Notes:
Hello, Several months ago, Shannan Palma proposed a contest which she called, "A Spy on Board." She wanted people to explore the possibilities of other spies amongst Eden Project. As a general rule, I don't like conspiracy plots, and I have trouble writing spy stories. However, I didn't want to back down from a challenge. I decided to try it -- maybe I could come up with a spy *slant* on a story which was more my style in the first place. I didn't have the time to write it, but she then extended her deadline in the hopes that someone would actually enter! With the new deadline, I had the time, and I sent her a story five minutes before time was up! I don't know if she was counting seconds or not.

I never heard from her. The "Who" list says she's still subscribed to the mailing list. I sent her a follow-up message, but it has gone unanswered. Shannan, if you're out there -- I hope everything's okay. I've just decided I can't wait any more, that's all. I'm posting my story.

It's called "Lost Worlds." (No, it's not a crossover!) I never would have written it if it hadn't been for Shannan's challenge.

Have a happy day! Doug

Disclaimer: All characters, names, and trademarks are the copyrighted property of Amblin/Universal. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Douglas Neman [Reviews - 0] (2592 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Douglas Neman [Reviews - 0] (4154 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Douglas Neman [Reviews - 0] (1676 words)

Andy's Earth 2 Fan-fiction Archive
Skin modified for this site by Andy, original skin 'simple_machine' created by Kali - Icons by Mark James - Based on Default SMF Skin