[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: The members of Eden Advance are still not very nice to Morgan, which prompts an angry Bess to have a little 'discussion' with them. Morgan soon finds this out and is not happy about it. Bess tries desperately to improve Morgan's image, but to no avail. When the group discover another cargo pod, Morgan volunteers, and once again he, Danziger, Julia and Alonzo go in search of the pod. They find the pod, but Danziger and Alonzo search further for the grendlers who stole half of their cargo. After getting lost, Morgan uses his computer device 'know-how' to not only locate them, but also help retrieve missing materials.
Rated: Teenage Audience [PG-13]
Categories: On Way To Pacifica Characters: Alonzo, Bess, Danziger, Julia, Morgan
Ships: Morgan / Bess
Fanfiction type: Story
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9290 Read: 14239
Published: 22/04/2008 Updated: 22/04/2008
Story Notes:
Dear Edenites:

A few words (or not so few as the case may be) before we begin.

This story takes place after "All About Eve". Devon is out of cold-freeze with no apparent side-effects. My theory is she got a hold of some bad Grendler meat and got the stomach ache from hell. Once the group realized what Devon's last meal was before she collapsed, Julia took her out of the freezer. Devon threw up and all was well.

As you might suspect, this is a Morgan story. And, yes, Morgan comes out smelling like a rose. If you don't like to see Morgan as the good guy, I suggest you give this story a skip.

I must thank several people for their incredible help. Nancy Meier, Vicky Nickerson, Laura Pickering, and Ann and John White...thank you from the bottom of my heart for your comments, suggestions, and most especially for your support and encouragement. I could not have written this story without you.

I dedicate this story to several people. The first is a very special group...The Earth 2 Fan-Fiction Writers. Believe me, writing a fan-fic story was the furthest thing from my mind. I tried writing fiction years ago and met with disastrous results. And the quality of your stories impressed the hell out of me. That made me even more certain that I would forever enjoy reading your stories but would never be able to write one of my own. But many of you told me over and over "Sure you can do it. Sure you can write a story." Well, when the idea for this story popped into my head (and then wouldn't leave no matter how hard I tried to ignore it), I took you at your word. For better or worse, this is the result.

And, of course, I dedicate this story to Mr. John Gegenhuber. He softened Morgan's edges and gave us a character that we understood, laughed at, raged against, learned to like, and in some cases, even learned to love. And, as is always the case, where there is Morgan, you must have Bess. And so I dedicate this story to Ms. Rebecca Gayheart, who gave us a character that was very special in her own right as well as a way to see through to the heart of Morgan Martin.

Feedback of any and all sorts will be *greatly* appreciated.

If you feel strongly about reproducing this story in any form (other than as a printout to take home and line your birdcage/catbox/whatever with), my permission is needed. I will be so stunned that I will most certainly give it, but I want to be asked anyway.

Oh, and one more thing. The characters in this story are the property of Universal/Amblin' Entertainment. No copyright infringement is intended.

And now, without further ado, I present to you...

1. Chapter 1 by Mary Brick [Reviews - 0] (2065 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Mary Brick [Reviews - 0] (2350 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Mary Brick [Reviews - 0] (2046 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Mary Brick [Reviews - 0] (2829 words)

Andy's Earth 2 Fan-fiction Archive
Skin modified for this site by Andy, original skin 'simple_machine' created by Kali - Icons by Mark James - Based on Default SMF Skin