[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Uly asks Devon about his father. Devon is unprepared for this moment, and decides she needs to finally speak with Uly's father, who as it turns out is Alonzo. They had first met each other when Devon was 23 years old. She and Alonzo had fallen in love, but it had ended when Alonzo had left on a two year mission. When Alonzo had returned, he learned he had fathered Uly. He'd offered his support to Devon, but since their relationship was over, she had rejected his offer. Now, years later on G889, the time has come to deal with their secret, but they are fearful that if they tell Uly, the group will inevitably find out. Before they reveal the truth to Uly, Alonzo and Devon must first face the past and reassure themselves that their relationship and all those old feelings don't exist anymore...
Rated: Teenage Audience [PG-13]
Categories: On Way To Pacifica Characters: Alonzo, Devon, Uly
Ships: None
Fanfiction type: Story
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8463 Read: 16534
Published: 28/06/2008 Updated: 28/06/2008
Story Notes:
In the midst of writing "Devon, Alone" pt III, this idea suddenly crept up me and I was compelled to tell the tale. (I hear your screams of protest! Don't worry, "D,A" will be finished someday...)

However, "Heritage" is quite a different story. It deals with Uly's parentage (a fascinating topic!), and I admit that I have taken liberties with the characters on the grounds that people change as they age.

A warning for those of you who are anti-romantics : "Heritage" is primarily a love story, with a PG rating.

Many thanks to Tressa, for proofreading/editing "Heritage". Her assistance and wonderful suggestions were much appreciated.

DISCLAIMER: The characters and situations contained within belong to Universal/Amblin Entertainment. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Nicole Mayer [Reviews - 0] (2096 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Nicole Mayer [Reviews - 0] (2385 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Nicole Mayer [Reviews - 0] (2919 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Nicole Mayer [Reviews - 0] (1063 words)

Andy's Earth 2 Fan-fiction Archive
Skin modified for this site by Andy, original skin 'simple_machine' created by Kali - Icons by Mark James - Based on Default SMF Skin