[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Group tries some VR sail program in order to see
how sailing to NP would look. They discover that it's not something for them. But Danzinger and Devon go on lonely trip by themselves.
Rated: Teenage Audience [PG-13]
Categories: On Way To Pacifica Characters: None
Ships: None
Fanfiction type: Story
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2904 Read: 2650
Published: 02/06/2010 Updated: 02/06/2010
Story Notes:
My last two stories have been action oriented and bordered on the epic in length. Here I'm trying to get back to basics. This is what I call a "flashbulb" story. It captures a day in the life of the group and its focus is more character based and explores some of the motivations and demons that drive their lives. This story takes place some months after Devon has been revived and cured. (Which thawing version is the reader's choice. ) The group has reached the shores of Trumbell Bay. This story is pretty much G. So all you degenerates better skip this one!

This one's for my flyboy. Mmmmm...love ya, Sweetie!

Copyrights?? Bwhahahahahahahaaa!!!!! Go ahead and sue! My checkbook has been in the red so long my bank thinks I work for the government! The only way you'll get any money out of me is if I win the lottery and seeing as how NC doesn't *have* a lottery, that day will be long in coming.**

1. Chapter 1 by Lia Faile [Reviews - 0] (2904 words)

Andy's Earth 2 Fan-fiction Archive
Skin modified for this site by Andy, original skin 'simple_machine' created by Kali - Icons by Mark James - Based on Default SMF Skin