[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: I am proud to announce the continuation of "Beauty Can Be Deceiving" entitled "Long Journey Home". As I'm sure you well know, this story takes place immediately after "Beauty". It doesn't contain any romance, mostly just adventure and suspense. There is a tiny bit of harsh language and violence, but it's nothing to make a big deal over. Part of my story involves a virus and Grendler Drool/Seliva cure.

This story is rated PG-13.

Disclaimer: All, except for three (and you'll know who they are), of the characters are the property of Amblin/Universal, and I'm just borrowing them for this story. No infringement on any copyright laws are intended.
Rated: General Audience [G]
Categories: On Way To Pacifica Characters: None
Ships: None
Fanfiction type: None
Challenges:
Series: Mountain of Fear Series
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 17947 Read: 3130
Published: 28/12/2007 Updated: 28/12/2007
Story Notes:
First and foremost, I want to thank Paula Sanders. When I needed advice, when I needed to sound off some ideas, she was always there. She has quickly become a great friend. How Devon and the others found out about Julia and Bess was partly her idea, and I'm grateful for it. Thank you Paula! Second, I'd like to thank Maxine McBrinn for her advice on outdoor survival tactics, among other things. I had to change my story a little based on information she provided me. Smoking the fish was her idea, and I'm grateful for it too. Thank you Maxine! Third, I'd like to thank Doc Heller. Her constant prodding, and question "Are you done yet?" pushed me into finishing the story faster than I had anticipated. She kept me from procrastinating. Thank you Doc! Forth, I'd like to thank Jayel. Although she may not realize it, my "conversations" with her have been just as helpful and informative as she has found them to be. Thank you Jayel! Fifth, I'd like to thank Lia Faile and Vicky (and the Horde) for holding their fan fiction workshop chats. Although I've missed a few, I have been able to pick out some interesting and helpful information from those that I've attended, and from the others I've read. Thank you Lia and Vicky! And last but not least, I'd like to thank the SNOW. (You heard me right........ the snow.) If it wasn't for the Blizzard that hit Virginia (and the rest of the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic) a little over a week and a half ago, I never would have been stuck at home with nothing to do except finish my story. If it wasn't for the snow, this story would surely have been delayed at least another couple of weeks, maybe even a month. (Well, I didn't do a very good job with keeping the thank yous short, lets see if I can do a better job with the disclaimer. :-) )

1. All Chapters Together. by Rosa Moran [Reviews - 0] (17947 words)

Andy's Earth 2 Fan-fiction Archive
Skin modified for this site by Andy, original skin 'simple_machine' created by Kali - Icons by Mark James - Based on Default SMF Skin