[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Julia is apologized by group and by every single member of the group. It shows how Julia's and Alonzo's relationship envolves. Julia is pardoned by everyone, especially from Bess and Martin.
Rated: Teenage Audience [PG-13]
Categories: Redemption (Day 51) Characters: Alonzo, Julia
Ships: Alonzo / Julia
Fanfiction type: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4623 Read: 6384
Published: 08/01/2008 Updated: 08/01/2008
Story Notes:
Okay, this one needs some explaining. I was staring at the timeline, and realized that in the two weeks between "Redemption" and "Morganite pt 1" Julia and Alonzo suddenly started sleeping with each other (and if you don't believe me, watch the earthquake scene in "Morganite" again. The second the ground starts shaking, Alonzo comes shooting out of one end, and she comes out the other, and he's putting his clothes on. I drew the logical conclusion.).

Considering the fact that Julia doesn't actually remember their first time, and is probably damned embarrassed about that, there must be some awkwardness I can exploit for about 7 pages here. That, and I just think Eden Advance snapped back into the way things were a little too fast, and I realized I wanted to see them really think about the tumultuous week where their world turned upside down. And if they show wasn't going to give it to me, I was going to have to see what they did give me, and extrapolate. Hope you enjoy it.

1. Chapter 1 by Tara OShea [Reviews - 0] (2565 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Tara OShea [Reviews - 0] (2058 words)

Andy's Earth 2 Fan-fiction Archive
Skin modified for this site by Andy, original skin 'simple_machine' created by Kali - Icons by Mark James - Based on Default SMF Skin