[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Number of EA grows by 15. Among new arrivals there is
Julia's friend which makes her very nervous. Alonzo is receiving some dreams that something will happen to Julia. All of EA suspects Alex, but he is just lonely soul searching for lover (in this case Julia). He also works for Council, but he is not spying on EA. When Julia gets lost they find true spy, doctor McCann. He almost kills her, but Alex and Alonzo save Julia, which costs Alex his life.
Rated: Teenage Audience [PG-13]
Categories: Flower Child (Day 138) Characters: None
Ships: None
Fanfiction type: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 31636 Read: 408712
Published: 09/01/2008 Updated: 09/01/2008
Story Notes:
Praise to Gaal, finally this story is seeing the light of day! I thought that since the list is being very active at the moment, why not join in the fun? Especially since my summer is about to be over and it's back to the grindstone again!

Steven Spielberg once said that making ET turned his hair grey. Well, this is my ET...and I honestly thought that I would never see the end of it.Due it's back breaking length, a bit of rambling is in order - so if you're not one for 'Author's Forewords' - skip straight to the start of the story.

First, thanks to Maxine and Laura of Leicester, who were encouraging when I was damned tempted to just push the delete button on my keyboard and forget I ever wrote this opus (to borrow Maxine's word!)When this plot was first hatched, way back in March, both Max and Laura helped to vet it, and Maxine has been kind enough to read it through for me [Laura was busy going round FBI Agentland and living the Mulder and Scully dream!] Max - I still haven't found a title I like!

A warning is in order at this point: This story was strictly FANTASY material - it was just something I felt COMPELLED to write in order to exorcise it from my system for good; otherwise I would never have gotten another decent night's sleep I think!! Hence, it *MAY* contain numerous plot holes, characters may seem 'not themselves', continuity errors, very flawed explainations..which may have escaped my attention.

If you do discover any of the above so mentioned 'boo-boos' - you know the drill - mail me at drteong@pc.jaring.my. As I'm back to the UK next week, if you're mailing me after the 26th of September, please cc a copy of your mail to llylbl@ccn4.nott.ac.uk - thanks.

Uh - now for non-standard disclaimer... The characters used in this piece of fiction, with the exception of Alex Daniels, Sam McCann and Jameson, belong to Amblin and Universal and are used without the permission of the owners; but with no intention to infringe copyrights of any kind.Unauthorised reproduction of this story, whether electronically or in any other form however does constitute an infringement of MY copyright - so don't even think! [PS: Andy - in the pursuit of literary fame, I won't sue you!:)I'll be sending you MS Word copies of the story..]

Bernice.

HISTORIAN'S NOTE: These events take place after Flower Child and also on the presumption that the events in All About Eve, never happen. It is presumed Reilly and Eve operate from some sort of orbital station above G889 and Reilly is real.

1. Chapter 1 by Bernice Low [Reviews - 0] (4009 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Bernice Low [Reviews - 0] (4692 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Bernice Low [Reviews - 0] (4463 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Bernice Low [Reviews - 0] (2551 words)
Hope it's going OK so far everybody... . as for the title... . trust me, I couldn't think of anything else...just call me the 'Untitled' One... B.

Comments as usual to drteong@pc.jaring.my

5. Chapter 5 by Bernice Low [Reviews - 0] (3203 words)
A tad bit of background here, and a super soppy warning - beware those who fear drippy, cheesy scenes - this is a long one!

6. Chapter 6 by Bernice Low [Reviews - 0] (1922 words)
And the fun finally starts!... .

Comments as usual to drteong@pc. jaring. my

7. Chapter 7 by Bernice Low [Reviews - 0] (3171 words)
Almost there... ... ... . just a little bit more!!!

Oh yeah, if it can rain on G889, It can pour cats and dogs! I'm just assuming that it probably rained sometimes at night but we never got a chance to see it - my only question is how the heck did they stop the water from coming into their tents? [Did ya ever notice how they ploinked all their stuff on the ground inside the tents??] Perhaps tent technology too was ahead of it's times... . :)

Comments to drteong@pc.jaring.my

8. Chapter 8 by Bernice Low [Reviews - 0] (4455 words)
Uh - I forgot to acknowledge this possible [I'm not sure since he's been dead for ages!] copyright in my non-standard disclaimer - certain lines contained in the following work of fiction are taken from Othello - by William Shakespeare.

Certain elements of the Terrian scenes may be a little 'weird' - I was getting a little bored with the way the scenes were always done in the series and how everybody seemed to kow-tow to them [except Danz] because they were the locals.
So, this scene represents some of my major dislikes with the concept of the Terrians... .

Send all ye words to drteong@pc.jaring.my

9. Chapter 9 by Bernice Low [Reviews - 0] (3170 words)
This is the absolute last all of it...

Comments please to drteong@pc.jaring.my

Andy's Earth 2 Fan-fiction Archive
Skin modified for this site by Andy, original skin 'simple_machine' created by Kali - Icons by Mark James - Based on Default SMF Skin