[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: True discovers Julia talking to Reilly. She then ran to
camp but was refused but anybody accept of Bess. They left Julia behind, but Alonzo goes back for her. True is trying to avoid her, but after she gets a bad cut, she has to face her...
Rated: Teenage Audience [PG-13]
Categories: The Enemy Within (Day 49) Characters: None
Ships: None
Fanfiction type: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2558 Read: 2476
Published: 09/01/2008 Updated: 09/01/2008
Story Notes:
This story has been sitting on the shelf for a while, and so I am happy it finally made it to the list. I finished editing it today and usually I wait two days after completing a story to post it, but I decided to make an exception for this story, it being Christmas and all.


After going through an idea dry spell for a while, I am pleased to bring you my seventh story, Accidental Exposure. This story is in the same time of my first story, "An Enemy Alone." It does involve bits from my last story, "When Good bye Means Forever," so I suggest reading it before reading this story. To give you the basic run down, this story is about True and what was most likely going through her mind upon finding Julia in contact with Reilly. This story does center around True, so for all True lovers, I hope you enjoy. Enjoy and send all feedback to Dr Hellar@aol.com.

1. Chapter 1 by Doc Hellar [Reviews - 0] (2558 words)

Andy's Earth 2 Fan-fiction Archive
Skin modified for this site by Andy, original skin 'simple_machine' created by Kali - Icons by Mark James - Based on Default SMF Skin